You may find these websites of use.
Family Mediation Council
The Council co-ordinates regulation for family mediators and an explanation of mediation and why it may be of benefit to you can be found on their website.
LH Mediation set high standards across the full range of services we offer. We aim to achieve those standards all of the time. Although seldom used, I have a procedure for dealing with complaints that ensures they are given proper attention.
LH Mediation aims to provide a responsive and timely service to all our clients. We will:
- treat all complaints seriously and deal with them properly;
- resolve complaints promptly; and
- learn from complaints and take action to improve our service
How to complain
- Please raise the issue in mediation if possible, so your mediator can deal with the problem straight away.
- You can also raise a complaint after mediation. Simply call, write or email us, telling us about your experience. All complaints should be addressed to me Lizzie Haynes email: email@example.com telephone: 07967 221 135.
- We will acknowledge your complaint within 72 hours.
- Within 7 days of your initial contact we will invite you to set out your complaint in writing and will respond in full within 28 days of receiving this document. If you do not think we have dealt satisfactorily with your complaint you are able to take the matter to my member organisation according to which type of mediation we have provided to you:
Family Mediation: Family Mediators Association, Scottish Enterprise Technology Park, East Kilbride, G75 0QR.
All other types of Mediation and Hybrid Family One Day Mediation: The Civil Mediation Council Ltd., The International Dispute Resolution Centre, 70 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1EU.
To comply with the EU ADR Directive we are required to sign-post you to an approved Certified ADR provider, in our case, Small Claims Mediation (UK) Ltd., 33 Leicester Road, Blaby, Leicester, LE8 4GR. This does not mean you or we are obliged to use ADR or this provider, but you have been informed of an approved certified ADR provider.
We are also obliged to sign-post you to the link for the ODR (online dispute resolution) platform – http://ec.europa.eu/odr